Thursday, March 20, 2008

the reason

Well i think i would be doing some justice only if start off with the reason for my blogging..
Its all for this person, who is still so dear to me but who wants to move away from me..! This person is probably the best thing that ever happened to me and i'll never forget that!.. i wont lose any hope either..
In my initial few blogs, i am just planning to let my feelings out in writing, i've been supressing a lotta things over the weeks now. I would like to argue with myself in my blog about my prospects with this person in the future and whether it is even possible about which i am still really hopeful!.. Anyway, thats just about it for my first post, i hope my life becomes better and that the person comes back into my life when i need them!

No comments: