Monday, March 24, 2008

The Traveller




Well, it took me a whole nights time to compile this one..
Its all about this traveller and the way he looks at his journey.. which is Life..

Go on, O traveller!
How beautiful is this world
Forget thy troubles all
Behold! The beds of flowers enthrall
Heed thee vibrant world's call

The path now bids me:
Somewhere, Someone's waiting for thee!
Why doth my heart impatient be?
Who longeth to meet me?
Perhaps in the narrowing compass
What I'd cherish is coming to pass

Go on, O traveller!
Life's a car, Time's a wheel
There's the river of tears for sure
And a garden of joys too, secure
O brother, all these stare
intently upon thy path

Were I cast my eye upon these paths
Colors stream in my glance
The breeze is cool, the shade cool too
Far, over there, I wonder whose hamlet stands!
Ah! How didst the rain clouds amass?
That my heart was brought to such a pass
What dream have i seen?
That every dream doth true appear,
Kindling fire in my body
If thy heart's path thou traverseth
Thou shallst pick pearl from the oyster every moment
Only if thou couldst always heed thy heart

The heart experienceth such ease
As though the burden upto the shoulder hath dropped off
As though innocence of childhood hath returned
As though at longest last in the holy river hast one had bath

The heart purged as it were Every bond at large
I find the life sactified now
There's love in my living, a song upon the lips
This is verily the triumph of thy life, O Traveller!
Whichever direction thou goest,
Love alone thou squander
You light a million lamps, O Traveller!

Go on, O Traveller!
Who is it that haileth me
The river, hill, lakes and streams, the woods and trees
Who's it that signals from these?

2 comments:

CkisgoD said...

good one...cheers..

barry said...

thanks mate..!