Tuesday, July 8, 2008

A boring day.. 08.07.08 - part 2

now onto my boring day, i stepped onto the bus with sleep toying with my eyes calling it to the dreamland where i am often present. But, resistance is what life is all about and i managed it. got into the bus, tin can on four wheels to be quite precise and i preferred to limit myself to my favorite window seat where solitude got the better of me. and alas the silence was broken when a so called senior mechanical entertainer insulted roger federer hailing him the grandfather of tennis. fuming with rage, sounds stupid but yeah, i was angry, thats the point.. i got into the conversation and with amazing and amusing facts silenced my super senior... the conversation had gone quite long and we ended up reaching the dreamland itself, not sleep, but the nonsensical college.

No comments: