Wednesday, July 30, 2008

chosen1 - 1

Life has brought out the poet in me
As amateur as it may seem
But every day in this world
I learn something more about that which I behold

I think about my glorious past
When every joy just seemed to last
But then my life just turned a mess
When I lost thy, my charming princess

I have teachers who are H.O.D's.! Worst.! But then, i happily sit in the last bench and sleep.! :D

Lol.! And then, much to my relief and fear, i hear the evening prayer.!

Relief refers to school ending.! and fear ? The fear of staying two more hours of school for math or coming back and going to sanskrit(which I promised i would be going in the mornings).. :D

Lol.! And after finishing all my classes, i relax for some time.! And when the clock strikes 7, i would have to be there at my desk.! TO STUDY OR ACT LIKE STUDYING.! :D

No comments: