Sunday, July 6, 2008

Another blow!

the story continues...
I still dunno why she is doing this, but she is making things worse for me! She can do all these only if she hates me so much! Our relationship started off on hi5 and she hadn't deleted me from her friends list in that and i was happy about it.. and now thats happened too! I've been ignored everywhere possible! And all hopes are fading! Well.. to be honest, its already faded and gone and my heart is getting weaker by the day and i can seriously feel that! When you get worried, it affects your health big time and i can sense that! She is breaking my heart every single day and i am not able to even recover from it! In what way was it going to affect her if she hadn't deleted me from her friend's list! I wasn't going to message and disturb her anyway! But she does this to me every time! Y did she even fall in love with me! Why did she pull me into things! I never asked for it all.. but now i am not able to get out of it because that is what love is all about! She just wants to hurt me day after day! What have i done wrong to deserve all this! I simply wanna cry out, but i ain't able to! Well, everything is in her hands.. she cannot get more cruel than this! And here, people want me to celebrate holi! whats holi really when you ain't happy! I now doubt if i can ever get back from this fall.. She has taken everything away from me..! Why did i fall in love!:(

No comments: